Every great job requires a great start
Our software, systems and processes are the envy of the market place and focus on delivering your order on time, every time and ensuring its right first time. Our workflow software and systems ensure that your job will flow smoothly through the plant and that you get the result you expect. Estimating and production software Microsoft Dynamics NAV PrintVis.
We use some of the most up-to-date and advanced software to:
- File pre-flight to eliminate errors
- Imposing your files to gain maximum production efficiency and reduce waste
- Heidelberg’s Prinect pre-press workflow
- Adobe Acrobat, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw graphic software
- Heidelberg Suprasetter 105 Platesetter
- Calibrated Epson 9800 proofer
- Ensure compliance to ISO standards
Our B1 Heidelberg SM 102 – 4 color with coater ( 4 + 0 + L or 2 + 2) press prints high speed / high quality work to strict ISO quality standards. Axis color control system.
B2 sheet size Heidelberg PM 74 (4 + 0) allows for high efficiency / lost waste sustainable printing solutions.
Our bindery and finishing department allows us to put that finishing touch to your job, including:
- PUR Perfect binding - Horizon BQ – 470 - PUR
- Cutting to shape - Polar 115 XT
- Trimming - Horizon HT 70
- Spot UV varnishing
- Hole drilling machine
- Folding - Heidelberg Stahlfolder TH82 4/4/2, Heidelberg Stahlfolder Ti52 2/2
- Gloss, matt or soft touch film lamination - B2 Thermal Laminator.
- Wiro Binding
- Perforating and numbering equipment
- Die Cutting, embossing
- Shrink wrapping
- Full in house hand-work facilities
- Saddle stapling - 6 Station Muller Martini Stitching Line (with cover feeder), Horizon VAC – 100, SPF/FC – 200a, 20 station