DRUKA printing house offers professional offset sheet-fed printing services and magazine production. As per the client's request and depending on the number of pages and paper thickness, magazines may be saddle stitched or perfect bound.
A magazine is an excellent representational tool. It may be a one-time or a periodical production. It is important to find the right combination of illustrations and text to convey the message.
Saddle stitched and perfect bound magazine printing:
- Saddle stitched production runs of 200-100,000 copies
- Saddle stitched magazine volume of 100 pages including the cover
- Perfect bound magazine production runs of 200-50 000 copies (PUR adhesive technology)
- Magazine printing in formats from 145 x 210 mm to 240 x 340 mm
- For inner pages, we normally use 70-130 g/m2 paper
- For covers, we recommend 200-300 g/m2 paper
- If the paper is ≥115 g/m2, the inner pages may be coated with dispersion varnish
- We offer covers with flaps
Some added value may be created by using the following post-press technologies:
- Laminating covers, full or partial UV varnishing
- Inserting your advertising material
- Magazines may be wrapped, individually or in bunches, in thermal film which provides additional protection to the product
For your convenience, we can print addresses on stickers which will be placed on your magazines.