A brochure is one the most popular print products made by offset sheet-fed printing. Concise and attractive brochures with information about your products, services or current offers may be intended for your potential or existing clients. Brochures are printed not only for promotional purposes, but also as information sources: manuals, event programmes or news.
Saddle stitching is one of the most popular and affordable bindings. Stitching with loops provides an extra possibility for you and your clients to conveniently file publications in folders.
Saddle stitched brochure printing:
- Brochure production runs of 200-50,000 copies
- Brochure printing and binding in formats from 90 x 120 mm to 240 x 340 mm
- Brochure volume of 8-100 pages including the cover
- For inner pages, we normally use glossy or matte 100-170 g/m2 coated paper
- For covers, we recommend 200-300 g/m2 coated paper
- The inner pages are coated with dispersion varnish, which adds solidness to the product and makes it resistant to wear
- We offer covers with flaps
Wire-O bound Brochures
Wire-O binding is very convenient for notebooks, notepads, price lists, reports or creative designer solutions.
Wire-O bound brochure printing:
- Brochure production runs of 200-4,000 copies
- Brochure printing in formats from 95 x 143 mm to 240 x 340 mm
- If the brochure volume does not exceed 200 pages, a 3:1 step binder is used
- If the brochure volume is 200-400 pages, a 2:1 step binder is used
Some added value may be created by using the following post-press technologies:
- Laminating, full or partial UV varnishing with inscriptions in paper – embossing (relief printing); cover die cutting; foil stamping
- The brochures may be wrapped, individually or in bunches, in thermal film which provides additional product protection
- For your convenience, we can print addresses on the publications