DRUKA prints books according to the print layouts provided by our clients or we can offer our own publishing services. We carry out offset sheet-fed book printing.
Our extensive industry experience allows us to advise our clients on matters pertaining to book publishing and printing. We also publish photo albums, fictional and informational books and other representative publications.
Soft-cover book printing:
- One of DRUKA's distinguishing features is its application of high-quality page binding technology that uses PUR adhesive (polyurethane adhesives provide a much stronger bond than ordinary glue)
- Book production runs of 200-50,000 copies
- Book printing and binding in formats from 105 x 145 mm to 297 x 297 mm
- Book volume of 48-1,000 pages (respectively, the thickness of the back cover is 3-50 mm)
- For interior production, we normally use glossy or matte 100-150 g/m2 coated paper, uncoated 70-100 g/m2 offset paper or dense book paper
- For covers, we recommend 250-300 g/m2 coated paper or 230-280 g/m2 cardboard
- If the paper is ≥115 g/m2, the inner pages may be coated with dispersion varnish, which adds solidness to the product, makes it resistant to wear and considerably reduces production time
- We offer covers with one or two flaps
- If the product is intended for intensive use, we recommend use thread sewn binding
Some added value may be created by using the following post-press technologies:
- Laminating covers in glossy or matte film, full or partial UV varnishing with inscriptions in paper – embossing (relief printing); cover die cutting; foil stamping, dust jacket
- A paper bookmark serves as an additional advertising tool used by your clients for a long time
- The books may be wrapped, individually or in bunches, in thermal film which provides additional product protection